In summer, the problem of bags under the eyes worsens. Due to heat, dry air, allergies, the face looks more tired than usual. Bags under the eyes can appear for other reasons: genetics, poor sleep, depression, hormonal failure and more. First of all, we recommend that you consult an ENT or allergist. If the problem is still in the weather or stress, here are the TOP 5 life hacks that will definitely help.
1. Ice cubes. Beauty Irina Sheik starts every morning by wiping her face with ice cubes. You can freeze not just water, but mint infusion. Keep the cubes in the area under the eyes for no more than 5 minutes so as not to damage the vessels. Make sure the skin is immediately toned.
2. A glass of water. Start the day with a glass of warm water with lemon or honey. This drink will not only have a positive effect on your gastrointestinal tract, but also help get rid of bags under the eyes. After all, they arise from dehydration. Also remember that you need to drink 8-10 glasses of plain water a day.
3. Hot shower. Take a hot shower or bath in the morning. It is important that the bathroom is filled with steam and the skin begins to absorb moisture. Another trick – you can install a humidifier in the bedroom.
4. Almond oil and rose water. Your skin care should be as correct as possible to avoid unpleasant swelling in the area under the eyes. Rose water will help relieve swelling. Grease a sponge with it and wipe the skin. Another useful remedy is almond oil. Apply a thin layer of oil under the eyes before going to bed, and wash in the morning with cool water.
5. Proper care cosmetics. If you suffer from bags under the eyes, you urgently need to choose the right remedy for the skin around the eyes. Here are some options that will suit you.