The thinness of the hands is usually provoked by irrational diets. The body receives an insufficient amount of amino acids, vitamins and trace elements necessary for the construction and functioning of muscle tissue, as well as substances that are needed for the correct functioning of the nervous system, which ensures the transmission of nerve impulses to muscle fibers and their reduction (for example, vitamin D, taurine, selenium and etc.).
Reducing the level of growth hormone, estrogen and testosterone plays a key role in reducing muscle mass. In such cases, the implementation of physical activity programs is necessary.
People should have at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic physical activity per week or high-intensity exercise for at least 75 minutes per week, an equivalent amount of moderate to vigorous physical activity.
Anaerobic loads should take at least 10 minutes a day, and there should not be days without these loads.
For additional health benefits, increase moderate-intensity anaerobic exercise to 300 minutes per week or high-intensity exercise to 150 minutes per week.
Balance exercises (3 days or more) should be practiced.
It is also necessary to correct nutrition, ensure the intake of protein in the body, include in the diet foods rich in vitamin D, containing a greater amount of eicosapentaenoic acid (herring, mackerel, salmon, sardines, cod liver).
Exercises for slimming hands that you can do at home:
1. Push-ups. They are good because at the same time as your arms you are pumping your core and back.
2. High plank with shoulder touches. The starting position is a plank on straight arms. The hands should be exactly under the shoulders, the legs should be shoulder-width apart. Raise your right hand and touch your left shoulder. Return to the starting position and repeat the same with the other hand.
Keep your abs tense so that there is no arch in your back.
3. Sit on the floor, bend your legs at the knees, bend your arms at the elbows and place them behind your back so that you can lean on them. Leaning on your hands, raise and lower your pelvis.
Perform 3 sets of 10 reps.
4. Breeding dumbbells through the sides.
Stand up straight and pick up dumbbells. The upper limbs should be slightly bent, exclude excessive load on the elbow joint. Gently lift the dumbbells across the sides, feeling the tension in your arms.
5. Horizontal cultivation of dumbbells.
Raise the dumbbells and straighten your arms in front of you. The dumbbells must be held parallel to each other. In this position, start spreading your arms to the sides. As you exhale, bring them back together. During the exercise, the upper limbs should be kept parallel to the floor.
Do not straighten your arms completely. Keeping them in a slight bend at the elbow, do 10-15 reps.