Some babies are worried, and some are very nervous and cannot calm down until the very evening. Advice from child psychologist will help parents to calm their child and help him fall asleep.
– What I wanted to do, but didn’t do, is spinning in my head.
– And imagine that you put all your thoughts and affairs on the shelves like toys before going to bed: each affair and each memory – on its own shelf.
– And when I lie down, something vibrates in my stomach and prevents me from sleeping.
– And you put the pen on your stomach. Feel how warm and heavy the hand is. Warmth spreads from her stomach. Maybe your pen is like a kitten that lies and purrs. You breathe slowly, very slowly, and the cat-pen slowly rises and falls with your breath.
– And you put the pen on the tummy and shake it in the same way as the tummy. What is happening now?
– I think about the fact that I can’t fall asleep.
– When thoughts go around in circles – wrap them in a ball. Imagine that you are winding a soft thread into a ball – turn after turn.
– I’m worried about something, but I don’t know what exactly.
– Imagine yourself in the most magical place. The safest for you. Will there be grass? And the snow? And the rainbow? And people? And what will be there? The Keeper of Sleep will definitely be there. You can transfer all your worries to him like a cloud. Release them directly from your body and give them to the Keeper. And ask for the best sleep.
– I want the morning to come sooner.
– Imagine that your thoughts and breathing are slow and lazy. Just like sloths. Now we freeze time and it moves, it flows, but it gets slower and slower. And thoughts, and breathing… slower.
– All sounds disturb me.
– Now listen to the sound of sleep (it is necessary to sing as low as possible, with a prolonged sound several times on one note.