Raspberries are probably the second most popular summer berry after strawberries. Her season is now in full swing and we strongly recommend not to miss it. Raspberries are very useful for women’s health, so you can safely include the berry in your daily diet – add it to cheesecakes or smoothies, make pies and jams with it, and eat it in its original form. We have collected 5 reasons to love raspberries.
1. The delicious berry has the ability to bind heavy metals and promote their removal from the body. And if you plan to detox, tea made from raspberry twigs and leaves will help remove accumulated toxins and make the cleansing process more successful.
2. Each of us has known since childhood that raspberries are known for their healing properties. Indeed, it is a powerful natural immunomodulator that activates internal defense reserves, helps to resist colds and promotes rapid recovery.
3. Raspberries are a record holder for the content of organic acids and antioxidants. These substances are mandatory in the diet of everyone who fights for the beauty of the skin. Raspberry berries help to make the skin clean, get rid of rashes, inflammation and acne, and can actually delay cell aging.
4. Raspberries are a dietary berry, so they are recommended to be eaten even by those who want to lose weight. 100 g of summer berries contain only 50 kcal. Therefore, the ideal option is to replace chocolate cake or eclairs with it, at least in the summer season. It will benefit both health and figure.
5. The number of vitamins in raspberry berries is not even counted in tens, but in hundreds. In addition to the huge content of vitamin C, it can boast of the presence of vitamins A, E, PP, B6, B2, B1, folic acid, iron, copper, potassium, magnesium, cobalt, calcium, zinc.