We are constantly fascinated by the wisdom of Angelina Jolie, and not least – her beauty. While many claim that the actress’ appearance is the work of plastic surgeons, Jolie decided to debunk these beauty myths with the help of her dermatologist. The actress has been using Ronda Rand’s services since her youth – decades ago her mother took her to Ronda’s reception, and now the actress takes her and her children to her. Rand rarely reveals the features of working with his star clients, but with Angelina’s permission, she first revealed the secrets that allow the actress to keep her skin in perfect condition. Take note!
1. She started taking care of her skin early: “When Jolie realized she was going to be an actress, she decided to take care of her skin. She was always beautiful by nature, so she did not need to put much effort. She uses Sanskrit, a mild cleanser, products with antioxidants, hydroxy acids and natural ingredients. She doesn’t need scrubs or products that contain a lot of chemicals. “
2. Sun protection: “Angelina started using sunscreen at a young age. She has always known that ultraviolet rays have a negative effect on the skin and, in particular, provoke the appearance of pigment spots. She also wears hats, and this is also very important. Jolie also pays attention to moisturizing the skin, but sun protection is the best thing you can do to avoid premature aging.
3. Consistency: “Angelina also takes care of her skin when she travels – she keeps using products with hydroxy acids and antioxidants. And when she comes to me, we try to approach the choice of procedures carefully. Sometimes, very rarely, we do laser cleaning. “
4. Minimum makeup: “Jolie wears makeup only at work – probably that’s why her skin still looks so good. Angelina is also attentive to the removal of makeup, and her makeup artist carefully selects makeup and takes care of her skin when she works.
5. Good genes: “She was lucky – she inherited from her mother a beautiful olive skin. Angelina has really good genes, and over time she only gets more beautiful. “