The first cold weather will soon come, and it is important not only to update the wardrobe, but also not to forget to rebuild the diet. Star nutritionist claims that it should be different from our diet in the summer.
How should you eat in the fall in order not to gain extra weight, have strong immunity and a good mood?
1. Eat more seasonal vegetables and fruits, such as pumpkin, zucchini, broccoli, root vegetables, apples, grapes, pomegranate, dogwood, pears.
2. Season food with spices, do not deny yourself spicy ones (if there are no contraindications), because they have a positive effect on microcirculation and help to warm up.
3. In order not to overeat, warm up between meals with warm drinks: herbal tea, ginger tea, tea with spices.
4. Try to eat 1-2 servings of protein food per day (sea fish, poultry, eggs, legumes, tofu, mushrooms).
5. Eat more of the right and healthy fats, because they are a source of satiety. For example, olive oil, pumpkin seeds, nuts (except peanuts and cashews), olives, avocados and even a piece of lard in the cold will be beneficial.
6. Add warm vegetable soups to your diet.
7. Do not abuse alcohol, it is not the most reliable means to keep warm. If you have to go to a celebration, give preference to wine. And remember that the dose of wine is calculated according to the formula: 1-2 grams per 1 kilogram of body weight.