Needless to say, water is the basis of life for both people and the planet as a whole? However paradoxical it may be, the chemical compound H2O does not contain minerals and vitamins, but the beneficial properties of water have a beneficial effect on the body, and they can be enumerated indefinitely. To make it easier for you, we have identified 5 reasons why and how much you need to drink water for it to be beneficial.
1. How much water should you drink per day? One of the most frequently asked questions today. Research by scientists from Harvard University has shown that the average healthy person needs 1-1.5 liters of water per day, including tea, coffee and juices. If you need specifics, then for women the prescribed rate is 30 ml per 1 kg of body.
2. A headache is caused by a lack of water in the body. Yes, even mild dehydration slows down the brain. Moreover, if there is not enough fluid, brain dehydration occurs, which causes memory impairment, fatigue and absent-mindedness.
3. In order for the skin to withstand the low temperature of the air, the scorching sun, the drying wind and perform its protective function, it must maintain its firmness and elasticity. Dehydrated skin will quickly become wrinkled, which means that a daily intake of clean water without gas is necessary.
4. Want to cheer up? Drink a glass of water. It will not only provide lightness, but also prevent dehydration, which affects your mood.
5. 65% of the total body weight of a person consists of water, which takes part in the process of thermoregulation. Water regulates the cooling and overheating system of the body. By drinking a glass of water, your body temperature will always be normal.