Australian actress Margo Robbie will captivate the audience not only with her incredible acting talent, but also with her unsurpassed figure. How to eat a fantastic blonde with flawless skin and a slim waist – we tell you more.
1. Refusal of breakfast. Margot’s coach, David Higgins, who is in charge of the actress’ daily sports life, shared his thoughts:
“I think you’ve heard the phrase over and over again that breakfast is the main meal. This is a myth invented by marketers to better sell eggs. Yes, we grew up under the influence of the stereotype that you can’t skip breakfast. The secret to losing weight is simple: if you give up the first meal, the body will spend the energy that is still in reserve. Thus, the metabolism is accelerated quickly.
So Margo Robbie follows the example of supermodels Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell and gives up breakfast in favor of a nutritious dinner. Towards the age of 12, Robbie drinks a large strip: green with cabbage and apple or sweet with milk, raspberries and blackberries.
2. Protein lunch. Her favorite dish for lunch is baked chicken in lemon juice. She also loves a salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, drizzled with olive oil. And no salt!
3. List of prohibited products. According to celebrities, she sometimes pleases herself with her favorite croissant or cookies. But then you have to work even harder and eat only salads and carrot sticks
“I love beer, burgers, french fries, but if I eat them often, I will look bad. So I try to keep a balance in everything. After eating fast food, I arrange unloading days. “
When it comes to sports, the famous Australian prefers cardio. She loves running, surfing, boxing.
4. Nutritious dinner. After a hard day’s work and grueling workouts, Robbie’s body needs replenishment. That’s why the actress tries never to neglect dinner. The star often cooks tuna steaks and baked baby potatoes with her husband Tom Ackerley. Sometimes she complements dinner with a glass of white or rose wine, especially if she cooks seafood.
5. Fasting. We have already mentioned above that the star sometimes arranges unloading days. Her coach insists on this. David believes that you should not eat at least 16 hours a day.
The best option is to have dinner at 8 pm, skip breakfast, and eat for lunch for the first time. Yes, you will not overeat and allow the stomach to digest food slowly and efficiently.