The positive side here is the freedom of the tenant himself. If a person
decides to change his place of residence, then there will be no problems with
new housing. It is enough to choose an area, wait until the lease expires, and
you can safely move. In addition, the following factors are among the
advantages of a rented apartment:
- live and not depend on parents
- you can change your home at any time
- you can choose housing closer to work or study
- no need to take care of the condition of the apartment
- the cost of the rent is less than the monthly mortgage
- no obligations
- you can rent both elite housing and a simple apartment
- lack of obligations for a loan for living space
- no need to worry about renovation, as often apartments are rented out
- there is no payment of taxes to the state.
In order to find the positive and negative aspects of renting a home, it is worth
considering the various variations.
Some people think that renting a living space is a waste of money. Although
rented accommodation has many advantages, there are still disadvantages.
The most important problem for many tenants is the constant increase in the
cost of rent and utility bills. It is not uncommon for owners to rent out
apartments without furniture and household appliances. And these are new
financial costs for the tenant. And then it is also expensive to transport all
these things. Living with pets has always been problematic. It is rare that a
landlord will allow a cat or dog to be admitted.
Although the mortgage is a heavy burden for many, but after paying the entire
amount, a person becomes full-fledged owners of his apartment.
There are annoying owners who visit their lodgers several times a month.
Also, in a rented apartment, you cannot terminate the lease without important
reasons. Otherwise, the tenant will lose money if he wants to leave the house
ahead of time.