Hair loss is a natural process that constantly and regularly occurs in everyone and is associated with the phases of hair growth: anagen, catagen, telogen.
The norm is up to about 80 hairs per day, including shampooing. If hair loss begins to exceed the allowable amount, it is safe to say that a malfunction has occurred in the body. The reasons for this phenomenon can be many: from a single severe stress to latent and / or chronic diseases.
The most common causes of hair loss are:
1. Chronic or acute short-term stress
Stress is one of the most dangerous triggers for health. It can trigger autoimmune processes, which are sometimes not only difficult to reverse, but also easy to localize. Hair loss is a consequence that most often occurs 2-4 months after a stressful situation.
Let me remind you that stress is not only negative emotions.
Stress for the body is everything that brings an imbalance: fatigue, lack of sleep, unbalanced diet, any worries, a change of place of work / study, dissatisfaction with oneself, unhealthy relationships with a loved one, family or colleagues, and even a strong joyful shock. Prolonged and acute inflammations and diseases, high fever.
2. Hormonal imbalance: during puberty, after childbirth, during menopause, as a result of refusal of oral contraceptives
3. Lack / excess of trace elements in the body
4. Some endocrine and chronic diseases
6. Exposure to temperatures – refusal to wear hats in cold weather (wearing a hat is necessary at temperatures below + 5 ° C, frequent drying of hair with a hairdryer with hot air, regular use of styling devices.
7. Long-term use of a certain group of drugs – antidepressants, hormonal pills, laxatives, diuretics and others.
8. Frequent perm, use of aggressive hair dyes.
9. Incorrectly selected home care.