A beautiful toned body is the result of hard work. It’s true! However, most people think that it is possible to get the body of a dream only in the hall. And this is a lie. Even half an hour of training every day can change you beyond recognition. It is only necessary to equip yourself with perseverance and a sports mat.
Olympic medalist and founder of the Academy of Rhythmic Gymnastics demonstrated four exercises that guarantee you a tight ass at home. Don’t forget: bikini season is ahead.
Lifting the legs up: 3 approaches x 20 times
– Starting position: get on your knees, hands on the floor.
– Bend your right leg at a knee at a right angle and lift it up from this position. The foot should “look” at the ceiling, the sock stretched on itself. Do not bend at the waist and make sure your back is straight.
When performing the exercise, strain your buttocks.
– Do the required number of times, return to starting position and repeat the exercise on the left leg.
Lifting pelvic lifts or buttocks: 3 approaches x 20 times
– Starting position: lie on your back, shoulders and body firmly pressed to the floor, arms straight along the body palms down, and legs bent at the knees.
– From this position, lift the pelvis as high as possible. While tensing your buttocks, stay at the top for 3-5 seconds. When returning to the starting position, do not touch the buttocks of the floor. Do it the right number of times and give yourself a few minutes to rest.
Lifts of the pelvis with support on one leg: 3 approaches x 15 times
– Starting position: lie on your back, shoulders and body firmly pressed to the floor, arms straight along the body palms down.
– Bend your left leg at the knee and straighten your right leg up. Start lifting the pelvis. Stay in the upper point, tense the muscles of the buttocks as much as possible.
– Do the required number of times, return to starting position and repeat the exercise on the other leg.
Strap with tightly compressed buttocks: 1 approach x 1 minute
– Focus on the palms with arms straight at shoulder width or elbows at 90 degrees.
– Press your socks to the floor so that the torso forms one straight line. Make sure your back is straight, your waist is not bent, and your buttocks and press remain tense throughout the exercise.
– Stand in the bar for the beginning of 1 minute, but with subsequent workouts increase this time.