1. Wake up with Sleep Control or Sleep Time. Taking into account the rhythm of your heart, breathing and sleep phases, it will choose the most comfortable time to wake up in the range of half an hour from the set time.
2. Stretch while still lying in bed. While your body is still warm from sleep, you will be able to gently stretch your ligaments and joints.
3. Get up in the bar for a minute, or better yet – for two or three, and stand longer each time. This simple exercise best activates all muscle groups and speeds up blood circulation. You don’t have to drink coffee to wake up!
4. Brush your teeth and especially carefully – the tongue. Plaque is a toxin that our body tries to remove on its own. Help him before starting breakfast.
5. Drink a glass of water. Warm and with a drop of lemon juice. This trick will help restore the proper acid-base balance in the body and start digestion. Drink slowly, not in one gulp.
6. Massage the body with a dry brush. Move from heel to head, rubbing the body in vigorous circular motions counterclockwise.
7. Take a contrast shower with a refreshing gel based on ginger and citrus. Rituel du Siam from Cinq Mondes or the budget version of Palmolive Ayurvitel are perfect.
8. Do gymnastics for the face. Repeat (you can silently) all the loud sounds of our alphabet for 10 minutes. Imagine you are French and articulate each sound carefully, tensing your facial muscles.
9. Prepare fresh juice. The main emphasis is on vegetables: pumpkins, carrots, broccoli. To add flavor, add sour apple and orange. And for the sharpness of taste – a little ginger.