The benefits of pomegranate juice can hardly be overestimated. It contains 15 amino acids, five of which are essential. Also, pomegranate juice is rich in vitamins and minerals: K, C, B6 and B9, copper, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, and also the substance punicalagin, which perfectly strengthens the heart muscle.
Pomegranate juice is useful for adults and children: it strengthens the immune system, so it is especially recommended to drink it in the cold season, when it is more difficult for the body to cope with the viral load. A glass of natural pomegranate juice a day stabilizes metabolic processes in the body, as well as increases the level of hemoglobin and successfully helps fight anemia.
Pomegranate juice contains ellagitannins, special substances that can block the growth of malignant neoplasms. And also important information for women’s health: regular consumption of pomegranate juice several times reduces the risk of breast cancer.
A healthy Ayurvedic drink can be made from pomegranate juice according to the prescription of the doctor of the Kalari Rasayana clinic in India:
Raw grated ginger or ginger powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander seeds – 1 teaspoon
Himalayan salt – 1 pinch
Pomegranate juice – 1 glass
Pure still water – 1 glass
How to prepare an Ayurvedic drink with pomegranate and ginger?
1. Place the ginger and coriander seeds in boiling water. Continue simmering the mixture until it has reduced in volume by 4 times (up to a quarter of a glass). Cool to room temperature.
2. Mix healing water with pomegranate juice and add a pinch of salt.
3. Drink it warm.
How does pomegranate juice drink work?
1. Increases immunity, improves the functioning of the digestive system. Fights anemia, especially useful for poor absorption of iron in the intestines.
2. Reduces blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
3. Contains vitamin C, B6, iron and magnesium.