Here are the main rules for anyone who dares to try self-tanning:
1. Before using self-tanning it is very important to grind the skin, exfoliating the keratin particles and paying special attention to the elbows, knees and feet.
2. You can apply autotanning with a special soft glove (preferably) or a palm, of course, if you are not confused by the color pigments which have got into a skin.
3. Epilation should be done at least a day before self-tanning, so that the irritation has time to pass.
4. In a few hours, you can do a light peeling with your favorite scrub to help keratin cells leave the surface of the skin.
5. Immediately before applying self-tanning, moisturize the skin with a lotion or nourishing cream, as well as treat nails and cuticles with nourishing oil to avoid staining.
6. Remember the key rule: auto-tanning is always applied from the bottom up – all in order not to create transverse dark stripes on the abdomen.
7. Girls who immediately want to get a rich shade of tan, apply the product in two layers. It is important to wait for the first layer to dry before applying the second. It is much easier to achieve the desired shade gradually than to correct mistakes later.
8. After using self-tanning, it is desirable to refrain from going to the shower for 6-8 hours, so as not to wash away the pigments.